A Party or Gathering
… is an Important Occassion to Celebrate and Remember the Special Moments in One’s life…
A PARTY is an organized group or social gathering for pleasure, refreshment ,entertainment and conversation. It is a social event where people enjoy themselves by eating ,singing, dancing ,talking and even playing games. A group of people gathered together to perform happy and joyous activities. An assemblage of people , social affair or gathering for fellowship.Hospitality is the activity to welcome the Guests.
How to prepare a party?
Planning is such a hard thing to do. It takes a lot of thinking. To begin , consider the questions you need to ask. This will help you a lot to prepare successfuly what you need to do on this special occassion to remember.
WHAT are you preparing for?
– What is the special occassion to celebrate? Is it a Birthday, Wedding, Graduation ,Father’s Day , Mother’s Day or a Holidays of the year etc.?
Visit: Occassions to Remember
WHo will celebrate?
– To Whom is this party for? Who is the Celebrant? Is it for yourself, husband, kids, a friend or a relative? It is important to prepare also the celebrant? It is best also to consider knowing the Name, Age, sex, favorite ( colors, dress, costume, etc. )
Where is the venue?
– Where will be the party to celebrate be held?. Where is the Reception or Venue? Where to Host?Is it in a Banquete Hall, Restaurant, or just at home?
When will it happen?
– When will be the party? It is best if exactly the time or date of the Occassion to Remember is at that day. It’s should also be considered a time where almost everyone or the Guests are available.
When is the best time to celebrate? If the Celebrant’s party wish or plan is eventually organized. This can be done by having first a Lists of activities, food, place and thime…
How will the party be organized?
– What foods or menus to prepare? Do we need decorations ? how many Chairs and tables to be used? Do we need Chef and Waiters or Waitresses to serve or just a buffet? Do we need Invitations?
Why are you celebrating?
– Celebrating a special occassion to remember is making a memory. You are in your special moment. It should be a memorable one…
How can we say it in a proper way during invites?
- We are having a party on Saturday.
- They will give a party to celebrate the Birthday of their daughter.
- We will throw a huge graduation party.
Consider Invitation Cards. Have a Banner is also great! Put also hanging decorations like balloons, flowers etc…Personalized it. Make it a place of fantasy …making it to Reality!
It is important to know very well what Occassion you are preparing for.
Here are some kinds of Celebrations you might be celebrating…
- Garden Party/Lawn Party- outdoor/outside gathering
- Shower Party- before a wedding ( Bridal Shower) Expecting a baby ( Baby Shower)
- Stag Party…of men only
- Hen Party…a gathering for women only
- Slumber…a group of women in night clothes spending the night talking/Pyjama Party…
- Reunion…a group og friends or associates who have come together again in a party
- Search Party
I hope you gained tips and hints on this article. If you need any help, please leave me a message or comment below and I will be happy to help you. Visit here frequently because I will always be updating…
Leave your comments, suggestions and feedback below!