Guides To An Organized House
1. Keep the front yard and back yard garden pathway or walkways clean.
⇒ Having a clean and nice view in the front yard will reflect how is the inside of the house and who the people are living in the house.
- Maintain the outdoor of the house clean and tidy.
- Put ornamental plants on both sides of the pathway. Make a garden that brings a colorful site that shows a welcome embrace to anyone who enters the driveway or pathway .It will be also pleasing to the eyes to passers-by .
- There should be few, maybe two or three trees around the house.
- Repair the fences and gates , if there is. If you want, it will be nice if you can paint the wires to protect it from rain/water or sunlight to prevent from rusting. The fences can also made out of brushwoods.The fences and gates is the access / entrance to the house that provides a security of the front and back yards of the house because it reflects privacy of the owners. It serves as the boundaries of all others.
⇒ An Indoor space at the front yard or front house for parking or storing a vehicle / car. It is also a place where to keep the tools and gadgets for repairs.There are also some small machines or equipments in this area.
- Keep the small tools in a drawer or organizers.
- Install some hanging tools at the wall or ceiling to hang some things like shovels, ricks, brooms and dustpans , etc.
- Put a parking space for bikes ( best also if hanged to put extra space on the ground ) and wagons or strollers.
- Put a garbage bin on the side. Keep it clean and throw it regularly to prevent from smelling or unnecessary odors.
- Put a small table or a size that fits the available space for work / job to be done specially on repairing small objects.
- Keep some cleaning agents .
- Always roll up the hoses , wires and ropes putting them on a side where no one can stumble or trip that may result to injury or falling. Maybe just simply hang them on the walls.
- Keep the floors clean. Vacuum the dusts.
3. Make your closet near the entrance door clean and tidy.
⇒ Keeping the jacket , coats , hats , gloves and shoes in orderly manner. Also called ” Walk -in Closet ” . Anyone who will open the closet specially visitors will follow what they see…
- Inside the closet, hang the jackets and coats with hangers.
- Keep the shoes below the floor in nice and in lining up order.
- Put the hats and gloves in a box or basket above the hangers or somwhere that can be is easily reach.
4. Keep the Living Room neat and clean.
⇒ This is where to entertain the Guests and where the family relax and rest while watching tv and having a nice talks and conversations.
- Keep the throw blankets folded when not in use.
- keep the remote controls of the television , components or radio on its sides/top or in a small side table lining up.
- Put ornamental plants on a side or center table. It is also nice big pot of plants on the side corners of the living room. This will give fresh air to the room .
- Keep the floors and rugs clean.
- Put magazines ,newspapers , some books or something to read on a side or center table.
5. Keep the kitchen clean , neat and tidy.
⇒ This is where to cook. It is a place for foods that are being prepared .
- Keep the perishable foods immediately in the fridge and do not leave it at the table or counter.
- Keep the non – perishable foods on the cup boards.
- Always wash immediately the utensils or things you used for preparing the foods for cooking.
- Keep the utensils, pots , pans , plates and bowls to it’s own cup boards.
- Always wipe the counter/table neat and clean.
- Put the hand towels and pot holders on its place. Hang or fold in a drawer .Wash the dirty ones regularly.
- Always wipe clean the stove after each use.
6. Keep the Toilet clean , neat and tidy.
⇒ The Toilet is the most used everytime other than the kitchen.
- Keep it clean and tidy for this reflects how fresh the house is all the time.
- Make sure there are enough toilet tissues to use .
- Make sure there is enough hand soap .
- Put hand towels on place. Wash them regularly .
- If it is your choice to put fragrance somewhere in the corner , then do it so.
7. Tidy up your Bedrooms .
⇒ This is where to sleep and have a rest. It is where personal belongings are kept like jewelries and accessories.
- In the morning , make sure you fold your blanket and lay it down nice .
- Fix your pillows.
- Fix the beddings.
- Fold your pyjamas and lay them down under your pillow.
- Pick up the clutters specially some used clothes for laundry in a basket and put it away in the closet or drawers.
- Put your jewelries and accessories in a box , drawers or organizers.
- Put some books or magazines on a side table or small rack for sleepless nights or maybe to get your eyes ready to sleep.
8. Organize The Bedroom Closet.
⇒ It is a room where to store shoes that are seldom used.It is also a place where to store the clothes
(casuals, dresses and gowns ).
- Organize the shoes that are not always used like dress shoes, sandals and slippers. Put the likes or the same pairs together lining them up.
- Hang the long dress and gowns. Also the coats and jackets. The same as the skirts and pants .
- Fold the T-Shirts and blouse. Separate the everyday use and for those outside use.
- Put the underwares in a box ,drawers or organizers. Separate the bras from the panties and the briefs .
- Organize the socks separate from the stockings . Put seldom used in separate boxes ,basket or organizers.
- Put the bags in line.
- Put the jewelries and accessories in an organiser or drawers.
Best and General Advice of all to Achieve an Organized House
Tidy Up! Clean Up!
” Organize everytime or right immediately
after each use of the room
inorder not to have a stock of mess in long time ”